Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun

The land of Indiana, although covered in snow has been some fun in the last few weeks. We had soup and bread with Great Grandma and Grandpa Kuznicki, followed by a veiwing of Little House in the Prairie. What is it about that show that makes me cry? Within the first five minutes I am a shuddering, crying mess. Anyone else react that way?


The day after G & G K we had friends come over for lunch, playtime and a fire in the basement! Our basement is not finished. But for some reason the builders felt we needed a fireplace down there... we are grateful, cause it's lots of fun. We had lunch, snow ice cream, popcorn and a viewing of Narnia. So much fun. The girls continue to talk about having our friends over.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth Hanna said...

It isn't the snow that makes you cry, it's the Little House on the Prairie! That basement party looks like it was FUN, FUN, FUN!

Alan & Beth McManus said...

yeah, me too...anytime I have to watch Little House on the Prairie, I cry too.

;-)

Catherine said...

As soon as that theme song begins, I start tearing up!! I think it's some primal loss of childhood or something. :)