Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Poetry Wednesday, Vol. 7

BookTime by Avis Harley

So many places to read a book -
bedroom
living room
kitchen nook

classroom
lunchroom
library
hall -
bus stop
treetop
hilltop
mall

backyard
garden
patio
park -
under-
the-sheets-
in-flash-lit-
dark

teahouse
treehouse
subway
train -
attic
camper
trailer
plane

seaside
lakeside
by a brook -
Where do you like to read your book?



And that sums up all the places I think reading are appropriate. Although I'm sure I could add more places.
Where do you like to read? Thanks, Catherine for hosting.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Nice! I think I've hit most of those except for treetop, treehouse, and camper. Not so much the roughing it type. :)

Beth Hanna said...

I finished my book on the bus between Mexico City and here! And started another one!

Beth Hanna said...

And don't forget the bank! Sometimes the lines are pretty long!