Friday, June 5, 2009

Munch



While Tia Esme was here, she and I made mozzarella cheese together so she could see how it's done. So we made cheese, then we needed something to put it on. We could eat it plain, but what's the fun in that?

We made this fantastic wheat pizza with asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and peppers. So very tasty.

And since we needed to gild the lily, I copied a fancy food magazine and topped our slices with lettuce (straight from the window box!) and a little vinaigrette. Then we ate ourselves sick.



As a side note: I grew and milled the wheat. And made the sun shine, too. And I poop rainbows.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

clairesd said...

Ok, I'm glad you wrote that last sentence cause i was like, oh no, Kris is going all soulemama-gardener on me and i'm going to have to stop reading HER blog, too.
:)