Friday, August 27, 2010

We're still cooking

You have been treated to all our different stages of cooking, and here is where we are now.
The girls have discovered that chopped carrots mixed with Tajin are rock star.
I know, I just said rock star, and I don't know what that means, but they insist that "rock star" is the way these carrots taste.





So the way we cook now, is I keep Del out of the way and (sort of) supervise the knife skills, while the girls busily peel and chop and sprinkle, all the while discussing Iron Chef America.

"What if, Josie? What if?! CARROTS were the secret ingredient? What IF?!! I would make them with Tajin, that is the only way to eat carrots. The. Only."



Oh, and there is usually someone dancing around in their underwear.
But that's just par for the course.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: