Saturday, November 13, 2010

Reason #746 I Don't Bake Professionally

As if I would ever even attempt to bake professionally. The idea is laughable. What with my inability to follow a recipe without adding something, my utter disregard for exact measurements and my liberal use of chili powder, it's a wonder any of my baking ever turns out.

Today the boys and I made Martha's Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Ice Cream.
We started out well.

But we made exactly 26 of these.
Then I got bored.




So we made a big one.




mMmMm good.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth Hanna said...

I remember baking those with you once - YES, YES, they were WONDERFUL! But they seemed like a lot of work - but if you and Mikey and Del made them, they can't be THAT much work! They look yummy - the individual as well as the family one!

clairesd said...

Ha ha! That is hilarious. Seems to fit in with my post from last night: "Don't come here if you're looking for cutesiness or perfection in homemaking". :)
And yes, they do look delicious.

Beth said...

Good for you! Who wants tiny cookies any way?